Blog Archive

Thursday, March 22, 2012

IMAGINATOR-BUTTERFLY IN A BOX.

It's amazing how many different variations of butterfly effects out in the magic world. I can't get into what mine is but it is awesome.




The IMAGINATOR- created by: Mark Presley www.facesofmagic.com
I am taking a class at Harper College called "Creative Artistic Inventions" http://goforward.harpercollege.edu/ 








It is here that the creation of the "Butterfly in a box was invented.
I can't hardly wait to release my new magic effect "Butterfly in a box" to the magic community. I am currently working on a video trailer for the effect as well as designing the packaging of box. It will come with effect, video tutorial and some e other accessories as well. The product is in the testing stages and so far a+ awesome reviews. I recently have tested it out at the restaurant I work at doing close up magic and I was surprised at how well it worked close up. Follow me to stay up to date on the release date of "Butterfly in a box."

No comments: