Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

MARK PRESLEY = MAGIC FOR JUSTICE!




Many of us have seen those online clothing adds that seem to dominate the social media. One in particular that caught my attention was a clothing company called Rose Wholesale. I admit. I fell victim to their enticing adds and photos of their clothes. Being an entertainer, I was attracted sharp looking clothes that they had to offer.

Well after ordering from Rose Wholesale. It didn't take long to discover that I was a victim of a huge scam. Some consumers didn't even receive their orders. Others like me received the order about  3 to 4 months later, only to discover that the quality was less than acceptable.


I was very disheartened about my purchase and after not receiving my order after a few weeks of placing my order. I decided to do some research on the company. I was shocked at what I discovered.

What I found out was that there were many unhappy customers just like me. The same story, no order or they received low quality clothes.


In 2014 I decided to make a public awareness video about the scam. Little did I know that the video would get thousands of views. The name of the first video was called "RoseWholesale.com Scam Alert"

I had many people comment on my video and share their stories. many asking for my help and guidance on what to do next. I also had a few people ask me if I ever received my order. This is a update on my order and the poor quality of my purchase.

I also decided to incorporate my MAGIC into the theme of "SCAM" It really gives it a unique edge on the topic. I've always had a passion for justice. Heck! at one time I wanted to be in law enforcement, but decided to be a magician instead. That doesn't mean that I can't mix two passions together,  JUSTICE and MAGIC!

I think it's great when we can use our art, our gift to educate people and bring public awareness. 
After spending hours and hours in the studio just shooting the magic effects for the video. Here is the finished product. Please share the video to your family and friends friends and bring public awareness to them. You could possible prevent someone you know by falling victim of this online store, rosewholesale.com

Perhaps maybe I will be going in the direction of using my magic in public service announcements. 
The sky is the limit when it comes to what we can do with our gift of IMAGINATION and ART. Don't waste it! use it to make a difference and change the WORLD.

Imaginator



No comments: