Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tornado Snow Storm CONTEST

SORRY! This CONTEST has ENDED. The Winner is a young inspiring magician.
 Jeff Bernard. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

"IMAGINATOR" Concept character created by: Mark Presley www.facesofmagic.com
First I would like to thank all that have been visiting my blog and website. I really appreciate your support. I have a special treat for everyone that's been following me and supporting me with my character the "IMAGINATOR" I am running a contest. I'm giving away 1 "Tornado Snow Storm" also known as TSS for the first person to get the correct answer for my contest. The person that wins will have the very first signed TSS by the "IMAGINATOR" creator of TSS

 First! let me go briefly into what the Tornado Snow Storm is. The TSS is a flesh covered device that is packed with three different kinds of hand packed confetti. One of the materials has a reflective finish that reflects light. Just like real snow does.


The other pieces of snow are white and the other slightly discolored. The slightly discolored snow flakes could be a slight black, grey or green depending on what color was made during production. The reason for the three different snow flakes is so that you have three different contrasts. Making the snow look more real. real snow if you look closely isn't a perfect white. Some are discolored, others bright. I carefully selected the right kind of material to make the TSS. I have tested the TSS for over 10 years and have had great success with my snow storm effects.
 Also, like some manufactures. Our product is all heart and hand made. Not one snow storm piece is the same. That's because they are all hand cut and hand painted in the IMAGINATION studio. Also because of the three different materials used they all have different weight. Some fall slow, some medium and others fall fast. Giving even more of a realistic snow fall. After many years of trials and errors, I finally came up with the right material to make the TSS possible. All created by the "IMAGINATOR" in my magic invention shop. It is now ready to put on the market.

SO NOW TO THE CONTEST INFO!
First watch the short video documentary on my "IMAGINATOR" LEVITATE TEST 227
And please don't take it so literally. In magic it's all about building a story and making it believable.


After you watch my INTERESTING video. Join my facebook "THE IMAGINATOR" group CLICK DOWN BELOW to be redirected to facebook group. If your already in the group don't worry. Now once you join the group. You are now qualified to enter contest.

REMEMBER the Video? DID YOU WATCH IT?
All you have to do is go to the facebook "THE IMAGINATOR" group and be the first to post on the group wall the main piece of material that helped me levitate. If you get it right.YOU WON! I will contact you Via your facebook link form when you joined "THE IMAGINATOR" group. We will than set arrangements on where you want the TSS sent.
Thanks again. And please use your IMAGINATION! push your ideas to the ENVELOPE. YOU CAN DO IT. -IMAGINATOR_ 



No comments: