Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Now that things are finally settling down with my "Butterfly in a Box" I am now finding some time to to work and practice on my first love of magic "Thimbles" Yes thimbles! My goal is to put together a few routines and make a instructional dvd tutorial along with a set of thimbles and props to go along with my "Thimbles in a Box" set. My influences as well as favorite thimble technicians are Shoot Ogawa, Joe Mogar, and Fakini. I think the reason I like thimbles so much is that they have a lot of versatility as far as what you can do with them. Such as manipulation, color change, multiplying, vanishing, transforming, diminishing, enlarging and more. What I would like to bring to the magic community is to educate them and go more into depth with thimble magic. I have some great ideas, new moves, thimble techniques, and even a new untouched territory novelty thimble that will be a sure WIN for the close up magician. The dvd that I will be working on will cover a great detail in thimble work. From basic, intermediate to advanced I'm sure I will be able to bring this wonderful piece of magic to the magic community. I will keep you posted on the progress of my thimble dvd. You might even find a few teaser videos. Check out my other websites: facesofmagic.com imaginatormagic.com butterflyinabox.com

No comments: