Blog Archive

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Outside the Box

Yes! after several months of putting my new effect together I finally came up with a name for the effect. It's called "Outside the Box" I have been paint=painstakingly trying hard to find the right method for this new effect. When I'm practicing it I can't believe how cool it looks. right now I'm putting together the trailer for the effect. I'm pouring all my hard work and passion into this just like the "Butterfly in a Box" I'm very excited to bring a original idea to the magic community. Well! I hope original. I have to do my homework.




I'm also very excited because I will also be putting together my first video magic lecture called "Power House MAGIC Lecture" this will be a very upbeat fast paced magic lecture that will be very informative and leave you with wanting MORE!  I might even have my pet bunny "Wanda" make a appearance in the lecture. I have been training her to talk. Wanda knows quite a few tid bits in magic and she is very excited to be part of my "Power House MAGIC Lecture"Again, thanks for following my work and if you are a new/inspiring magic creator/inventor and you would like some help and guidance please don't hesitate to contact me. I wish you all the best.
Best magical wishes,
imaGinatr

No comments: