Blog Archive

Thursday, June 13, 2013

THINGS to STIMULATE your MIND

Sometimes just stepping back from the magic and allowing out brain to rest and IMAGINE can allow the brain to work on unsolved problems you may have on a effect that you may be stuck on.
About a year ago I was stuck on how I should present the Imaginator to the point where I feel comfortable.
Not to far into the beginning stages  I made a beta video of the Imaginator which when I look back may have been a little harsh or to strong for people. I knew I had to tone him down a bit, but wasn't sure how. I gave the Imaginator a rest for about a year and then recently I decided to work on the character some more.

Suddenly my whole outlook on the character was different. His whole personality now came easy and to life.
That's because in the year I took a break my brain was actually working behind the scenes without me even really knowing it.
How many times did you have a problem and when you stop worrying and let your mind figure it out you suddenly find a solution?
Giving your brain a rest can sometimes speed up the process. By the way am I crazy or does the video down below look like the "Spike" magic effect?
Think about it! EVERYTHING is MAGICAL.

Enjoy. I betcha some ideas will suddenly be flowing in a day or two after watching this.
Good luck with creating.



No comments: