Blog Archive

Monday, January 20, 2014

Magnifying Mirror Solar Flare Magic

Today as I was working in my Imaginator lab. I made a discovery using a mirror and magnifying glass. I was trying to work on my thimbles, but had a hard time finding them. Ever since the "USSM" (Underground Secret Society of Magic) came in and ransacked my place I haven't been able to find much of anything. I don't really know what they want. I keep telling them I'm just the Imaginator, but I guess they are in search of some rare book where only one print was made.


As I get deeper into what is really going on, I only want to go deeper and find out the real magic.
I don't think I'll ever be ready. You can't just jump in and have all the secrets fall in your lap. It has to choose you. The universe has to choose you. On other planets our magic is looked at as primitive technology. I only know about the book that the "USSM" is seeking due to my surveillance camera. It was very hard to hear what they were saying so I gave the audio to my go to man, Dalton. He's the tech geek here at the Imaginator lair.

Dalton used some of his fancy software to take out the gargle and background noise. That's when he heard about the rare book. I try to avoid the "USSM"as much as possible, but every now and then I run into them at the underground meetings. You see the "USSM" is in control of our art. They dictate everything. I don't agree with it but the more I observe them the more I understand them. I may not agree with it totally, but I understand. The "USSM" are the ones that organized the Valentino conspiracy. Too many outsiders were starting to get suspicious so they needed someone to make false exposures to our secrets so that the real secrets will be protected.The real secrets that go beyond the natural.

Well, back to talking about what I discovered in my lab with the mirror and magnifying glass. When I was in my lab playing around with my mirror and magnifying glass. I made a new discovery. I found out that if I hold the magnifying glass under a solar flare mirror long enough It can actually, well! I don't really want to give it away. It's hard to explain. You will have to watch the video.


Something similar happened using the flex solar mirror. It worked a little different then the magnifying glass. With the mirror I was actually able to capture the solar flare. This has also been documented in my video. I had to get out of my Imaginator suit and slip into my other identity. You see the Imaginator suit is too powerful to wear in the lab. It actually emits as well as sucks in solar mirror flares. I'm still working on balancing the energy, but for now I have to just take on my other identity. I'm also not sure if the magnifying glass is sending solar signals to the "USSM" so until Dalton figures out a way to by pass the "A Frame" I'll have to simply hang down low. 

No comments: