Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New effect "Bangel INSANGO" to be released

My new effect "Bangel INSANGO" will be released sometime next week through Murphy's Magic.
This is now my 6th effect that I have created. Within 18 months I have created
1. Butterfly in a BOX
2. Magicians Tape
3. Turbo Tube
4.  Room Service
5.  Sew WHAT
6. Bangel INSANGO

Here is my product trailer for "Bangel INSANGO"
I think what I like best about "Bangel INSANGO" is that it looks organic. No fancy bling. Just natural looking props. It all started one day when I was in my studio. I was bored and so I started going through my box of miscellaneous material, odds and ends stuff.
I grabbed a paper bag, dowel rod, rope and some rings and tossed them on the table. I wanted to see what I could create with random objects. In just a few shorts minutes "Bangel INSANGO" was born.



I project that by late August I will have two additional effects out
 which are
7. Abra Ca Banner
8. Gone Fishing



I'm having a great time inventing magic effects.
Here is my "Sew WHAT" effect being performed in front of a live audience.


My effect "Bangel INSANGO" was very fun to shoot because I had the honor and privilege to have my son help out. He is in the product trailer toward the end of the effect. He does a great job helping me.

Well I hate to have to wrap it up, but I have to go to my studio and work on some more inventions. This post is somewhat short compared to my other posts. Actually! okay I'm lying. My lovely wife is making pasta. She makes a mean pasta. I will however be in the studio working my magic after super.
Food stimulates my mind. I love FOOD! It's been difficult because I've been on a diet. I'm trying to stay away from the horrible junk food that is so good. I tell you! Once you start paying attention to what you eat and you stake a step to start eating more healthy, you really start to feel it.
Well! gotta go. Dinner is ready.

No comments: