Blog Archive

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Coffee Time With Mark Presley



Boy it's been awhile since my last blog.  Sometimes life just gets too busy. The other day while I was in my magic studio. I couldn't help to look at all the wonderful magic tricks I have in my display cabinet. Wonderful magic that doesn't get used. Have you ever had that happen to you? you buy a magic effect and than it just sits there collecting dust. It's happened to me plenty of times.

So one day while cleaning my glass magic display, I decided to make a video and perform some of my magic effects that don't get much use or performance time if any.

I was having such a great time playing around with some of the nostalgic magic that I decided to try out my own program called "Coffee Time With Mark Presley" My goal is to bring some fun to magic in a casual, up close way by just chilling out, having some coffee and talking magic. I plan on evntually  putting a themed background to the set as well as have guest appearances. That is yet to be determined of whether the guest will be on via Skype or in person, but for the time being I will have live appearances of local Chicago Magicians. So if you would like to be on my show as a guest. Please contact me.

I hope you enjoy the video and please make a comment below in this blog and also subscribe to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Facesofmagic

No comments: