Blog Archive

Saturday, January 7, 2012



ATTENTION MAGICIANS! Stay tuned 12am at my website http://www.facesofmagic.com/ and look for my new song/video I will be posting "THE LEGENDS OF MAGIC" a tribute to all the magicians from around the world. Written and composed by me. I'm sorry if... some of the pros out there don't hear your name. I have a time limit on the video and it's hard to name every single magician in the world. I'm also wanting to bring attention to the upcoming 'World Magic Seminar" 2012 I'm also seeking some magicians to put in the video as a background. Once I start getting video submissions I will make a new "THE LEGENDS OF MAGIC" video.

Just submit your video on my youtube Channel "facesofmagic" I'm seeking several magicians to volunteer their time for the video. The material I would like in the video would be close up, parlor and stage. I will also place names for credits under each magician's video as well as website. I'm looking for quick magic and flourishes. No talking. Cards, coins, fans you know the DEAL! about 20 to 30 seconds or if you can come up with a lot of different effects maybe more time. It depends on how many volunteer. I'm also looking for a magician that has awesome mysterious eyes (Copperfield) look. I would like just a forehead and eyes video. No talking just awesome magic. Also please email me written permission for me to use your footage for the video.

No comments: