Blog Archive

Sunday, November 4, 2012

BUTTERFLY LIVESTREAM GOES DEAD-STREAM

Well It's been a impatient and exciting 7 months from when I first came up with the idea and the "Smart Gimmick" for the "Butterfly in a Box." It took several attempts to come up with the assembly and performance of the effect before I would even think about putting it on the magic market.
After I finally got the effect and technology down to my high standards it was time to take it to the streets and see what it could do. Only about a month of performing the effect with what I call "Butterfly Freestyle" I knew I had something special. The reaction I was getting from people was nothing but, fun, smiles, laughter and magic. It really made me feel good about my effect.


A few weeks later I had to go to the "Raue Center For The Arts"in Crystal Lake. Il. I was going there to a rehearse for the "Nothing Up My Sleeve Show" (Join Nothin" Up My Sleeve on Facebook" A very successful vaudeville variety show featuring comedy, juggling, ventriloquism  and magic. The producers Glenn Chellius and Nino Cruz www.ninothemagician.com have been producing the shows for over 13years with sold out box office each year.
I was very excited to be apart of this show. They had quite a line-up of the show this year. Big names like "Bubble Boy" Geoff Akins www.bubble-wonders.com/Welcome.html Mark Faje www.marktheknife.com from "Americas Got Talent" Marshall Brodien Jr as "The Son Of Wizo"

No comments: