Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

TELL YOUR STORY!




Lately I've been thinking. Wouldn't it be great to read other magicians stories? Their challenges, hardships triumphs and how the faced them. I'm almost sure that their are many magicians with inspiring stories and since this bog "The Imaginator" is supposed to be about not only using your imagination and creativity, but also to inspire people.

I know I have shared my story with many of the visitors here on my blog. So with that being said please feel free to submit to me your story along with name, photos, youtube videos and website. Please make sure it's eddied. I will not edit any submissions will be posted as is. One of the things I think we need in the magic community is to embrace and support one another.




 It's our stories that we share that can potentially help other magicians to face and overcome their challenges and be able to improve upon ourselves. We all have a story of why and when we got into magic.I look forward to hearing and supporting your story. Thanks everyone again for your continued support.

No comments: