Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Attention Magic Inventors! UNDERGROUND MAGIC SEMINAR!


I would like to open this discussion/post the topic to magic inventors.

I think we should come together with our great minds and have a "Underground Magic Seminar"

Wouldn't it be awesome to have all the brilliant minds of magic inventors and be able to come together as one and talk about our successes and ideas, but not revealing ideas?


I know we all have to be somewhat secretive of out creations, but that doesn't mean that we can't collaborate and learn from each other on how to make our creations even better. All the way from creating, marketing and selling your created effect. I know there is already material out there on this topic, but there is more to learn in the manner I have planned. We have much more growing and with the presence of all us GREAT INVENTORS at the "Big Conference Table" we can get down to even more important topics.







Anyway I have to run and as always feel free to use my idea. Just remember one thing!

If suddenly a secret "UNDERGROUND MAGIC SEMINAR" appears. Think of me! the "Imaginator"

Sincerely,

Imaginator

No comments: