Blog Archive

Friday, July 26, 2013

Will TELEPORTATION one day become reality?

A few days ago I was doing a show and afterwards I struck up a conversation with a retired scientist. I asked him a question that I've been wanting to ask a scientist for quite some time and that was "Do you think teleporting will ever be possible?" I was shocked at what he said. The scientist told me that they are actually conducting tests on this concept.
 He said they don't have a problem breaking down the matter, but transferring it to another place has been quite challenging. He said that we have a long way to go still, but we are also getting close. That along with make objects levitate may one day become reality. It could one day happen where something that was once impossible will become reality.

What will this do for magic? Will it destroy it? or will it one day come to the point that technology is so advanced that we don't have to do anything. Magic would exist, it will exist, but in a different way such as if you drop a fork on the floor you actually bend over to pick it up instead of a machine. I guess if it gets to this point were all FORKED!



No comments: