Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Living a fast paced life could be compromising your imagination

My few blog postagoI was discussing how we can get incredible strength when we really need it. it's called adrenalin. The other day I was going to Karate class and I had a flask back that relates to that  post. (Go to this link for referencehttp://officialimaginator.blogspot.com/2013/07/imaginator-suicide-rescue.html ) It was about the boy Paul. B who couldn't fight his own battle and called one of his bully friends over to attempt to pick a fight with me because he was too much of a coward to do it himself. I guess Paul should of done the job himself because the bully that was attempting to do me harm FAILED!  Anyway, as I was going to karate class I realized why this high school thug didn't want to pick a fight me himself. That's because if I recall he was a black belt in Karate and if any of you are in the martial arts fighting is a big NO! NO! in fact you can even get your title and belt taken away. In my mind this is even more of a week person. Not only are they not honoring their art, but they are also disrespecting it. Boy I wish I could go back in time and report him to his teacher. I really disrespect people like that. he was quite a disappointment to me. especially when you see a little good in someone and then they go and do something disappointing.

As I was waiting for a parking spot at the karate class I go to a impatient driver was behind me honking their horn obnoxiously. It occured to me that this person is in a hurry and wanted to park and get to where they are going and not care about anyone else.

No comments: