Blog Archive

Monday, July 28, 2014

Overcoming pain and negativity that's in your head. We all have force fields.

In order to move on with life and be free of pain and negativity. You must remove the pain and negativity from your brain that has been clogging your brain and preventing you from EXCELLING in LIFE, ADVANCING in LIFE and doing GREAT THINGS!
http://meetville.com/images/quotes/Quotation-Yoko-Ono-anger-sadness-pain-sad-Meetville-Quotes-16995.jpg
Our brain is like a camera and hard drive. It captures both motion picture type memories as well as still photos. Some memories may also have more of an audio memory while others may be blurry or black and white. Whatever the case may be. Your brain has the bad experience in a static state and it won't GO AWAY until you face what needs to be faced. 

The brain that keeps these memories, these pains in the four front is kind of like seeing the same movie, picture or sound over and over again. It's like the device is on auto pilot and it won't shut off. It just keeps going in a loop. Playing and playing and reminding you of what you're trying to forget.
If you don't try to face it. It will keep playing.
Sadly many people just keep watching the movie, picture or just listen to the sound.


But what if we can RE-PROGRAM our BRAINS?
BEFORE I GO FURTHER. I DON'T CLAIM TO BE A DOCTOR OR A LICENSED IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. THESE ARE JUST SOME EXPERIENCES THAT I WENT THROUGH AND TRIED SOME OF THESE TECHNIQUES ON MY OWN.

One day after having a terrible migraine. I started to meditate and I calmed myself into going into a state where it was completely dark and quite. I put all my energy into my brain and head where the pain was happening. I then followed the stream of pain that was going to my head and with my brain I started to make a barrier of the pain that I was feeling. It was almost like a force field that I was creating in my mind to stop the pain. (There is also a technique that the Chinese use. They take there thumb and pointer finger and apply pressure on the opposite hand in between the thumb and pointer finger.)
 

I then concentrated and started to push the barrier, forcing the pain to become numb. At the same time I was doing this I felt the pain get less and less. The only way I can describe the "Pushing Barrier" is that it's kind of like being in a pool or water. You put both hands out with the palms of your hands away from you. You then take both of your hands and you push against the water. If you have ever done this you will know what I'm talking about. You will feel some resistance as well as the pressure  against your hands and body. This is how it felt when I was focusing on my migraine. Shortly after doing this my migraine stated getting better and eventually it went away.

Now whenever I get a headache I use this method and it works about 8 times out of ten.


I don't claim to have Godly super powers. I do however believe that there is more power that we have with our mind and body then we know. With that being said. What if we were able to heal the pain and negativity in our lives? What if we were able to go back and change our movie, picture or sound to something more positive.

If you want you can try this, but like I said I'm not a licensed Doctor nor am I qualified to give medical advice. This is simply for entertainment purposes.


Imagine that whatever pain, negativity or bad experience you went through in your life could be replaced with happy and positive memories.

Now close your eyes and see if in your mind you can determine how far that sound,image or movie is. Is it five, ten 50 feet away? Is it dark, black or white or colorful? Are you in the picture?  Now see how far you can go to the begging of the memory and take yourself all the way to the last memory of your bad experience. Keep your eyes closed, breath in breath out. Take a deep breath! Now imagine that you are at the last part of your bad memory and in your head imagine that you are going backwards in slow motion like a tape recording, video camera, vcr... being pressed backwards as the play button is pressed at the same time. Imagine that you hear the sounds in the background making a backwards motion type sound. Take yourself all the way to the begging of where the bad experience started.


Now use the barrier technique that I mentioned earlier. As you're doing the barrier technique imagine that you are picking up an eraser in your mind and you're erasing the movie, photo or sound from begging to end. Imagine that all the bad memories are strands of hair. Reach to the top of your head and imagine that you are pulling the strands of hair that represent all the pain and negativity that your are going through and throw the strands away from you in the air, letting them float away from you.   Now you're going to replace what you just erased and pulled out from your head and brain.

I would now like you to replace the missing piece with some new footage. It can be real or fantasy. You can replace the footage with a DREAM or GOAL. It can be replaced by a loved one, a pet or a picture. Don't leave it blank or you could take the chance of something else bad seep in. Think of it as a editing software. You are taking out the pain and negativity and replacing your own story line.

I started using this technique for some of the challenges in my life. I have replaced the painful hurtful. negative energy into a new story. My magic, this blog. I harness the energy into when I practice or rehearse my magic. It gives me a great feeling of overcoming obstacles and challenges. And like Charlie Sheen would say. "I'M WINNING!" Okay all joking aside. I thought maybe it was time for some comic relief.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1374450290_charlie-sheen-winning.png


Now maybe this will work. Maybe it won't, but at least it's better then not trying at all. Who knows maybe just trying gave a little edit into your movie, photo or sound. The pain and negativity is what keeps us at bay. It controls us. it doesn't want us to succeed so instead we DREAM, but only DREAM. We don't try to BREAK the BARRIERS, push the waves and EDIT or DELETE our movie.
 





LIFE IS LIKE ONE MOTION PICTURE. YOU ARE THE PRODUCER. THE DIRECTOR. THE EDITOR. THE CREATOR. DON'T LET BULLIES TRY TO TAKE OVER YOUR MOVIE.
GO FOR YOUR DREAMS. GO MAKE A MOVIE.

-Imaginator- Ov

No comments: