Blog Archive

Monday, February 16, 2015

CALLING ALL MAGICIANS! CALLING ALL MAGICIANS!

Do you have what it takes to make a magic video? If so this may be your magic calling. I'm looking for a magician that would be interested in performing a magic routine that I have choreographed. The routine has two different magic effects incorporated in it. The magician I'm looking for most have strong stage presence and have experience with a "Losander  FT" having your own is a plus. The other effect is a effect I created which I will tell you what it is once I feel that I have found the right candidate. The right candidate will get my effect I created, performing rights to my routine, brag rights and will be credited and promoted on my websites, blog any social media.

The magician I'm looking for can be either a male or female magician. They must be able to tap into the feel that I'm trying to portray in the magic effect performance. The magic candidate most be outgoing and be able to share ideas. Artistic freedom is open depending on if it fits into the story of the effect. If interested please fill out the form below. I have a goal of getting this project complete within 8 months. If you are a magician and you live in Las Vagas. I will be out in Las Vegas in the middle of March and if you're selected. I could possible film your performance of my effect during the duration that I will  be out there.

Again please fill out the form if intereted and I will contact you and fill you in with more info.
Thanks! and have a magical day!
Mark Presley






   
     
   
   
     

Magician Wanted


     

























 

 
 
 


No comments: