Blog Archive

Friday, February 1, 2013

THE MAGIC CHALLENGE

Happy Friday everyone,
Today I would like to challenge you with your IMAGINATION!
there are so many creative and talented magicians out there. Some of you may not even be aware of it.
I would like to challenge you to a little fun and maybe hopefully help you hone in onto your ability. Sometimes in order for us to tap into our IMAGINATION we have to get pushed or in this case given a assignment.
Below are 4 objects. You have to take the four objects and invent a magic effect with them. Use your IMAGINATION! The effect has to have patter. You can use music as well. You can even do both. 

When we start thinking outside the box we can start to concentrate and tap into our abilities and strengths.


BUT BE VERY CAREFUL! You might tap into something incredible. A new magic effect or invention so you might not want to share. Is that's the case contact me and I'll hook you up with Murphy's magic. I already helped out another magician with getting hid product on there website. " Brennan Pimpinella" he made the awesome show sign.

I really enjoy helping our peer magicians. 

So.......ENOUGH said. here are the supplies needed for your magic creation. 

1. pencil or pen

2. paper bag/lunch

3. rubber band



If you came up with a great idea and you want to share it feel free to contact me and send me a youtube video. 

As always use your gift of IMAGINATION and CREATING.

GOOD LUCK!

-ImaGinator-

 

No comments: