Blog Archive

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Turbo Tube- By: Mark Presley Coming Octeober 30th, 12am Central

 I think one of my favorite things to do in the inventing process of magic is making the video trailers. There's so many great magic trailers out in the magic community. Some not so great. I decided to go a different route here and just have fun. It doesn't show the effect because the full trailer won't be released till later on. The think I don't like about some magic trailers is that they are way overproduced too much special effects and dramatic. 

So I guess in a way I'm doing the same think, but making fun of it. In a good way of course. I had a lot of fun on the set shooting the video using green screen. It's the first time that I ever done green screen where I'm in the movie in double or triple at the same time in scenes. 


Turbo Tube- By: Mark Presley - Invented April 1st, 2013
Turbo Tube will be released this Holiday Season 2012. The release date will be October 30th,  2013. Available at your favorite magic dealer world wide. 








 


No comments: