Blog Archive

Sunday, January 18, 2015

NerdGician goes on WGN TV channel 9

This Monday, January 19th 2015. I'll be on WGN TV morning news around 8:20 for a LIVE appearance. I'll be on his "And Now For Something Completely Hoover"segment. I always look forward to going on WGN. The last tome I was on was in 2012 when I performed a box trick called "In Half" The fans loved it and shortly after the segment I got a call from an eraser company. They loved my NerdGician concept and asked me if I could do a trade show and perform some magic with their erasers and pencils. I of course accepted and so a week latter I flew to Kansas for a school supply convention.


You just never know what kind of work will come out of a quick 2 minute morning news channel.
Well I have to go sharpen my pencil and get some rest for the big day on WGN. I'm looking forward to performing with Jeff Hover, the producer of WGN 9 morning news.













No comments: